I’m pleased to announce that OmniSketch version 1.1 has been approved and available for update/download via iTunes.
Drawing on your iPad has never been easier. The 18 amazing procedural brushes available in OmniSketch 1.1 allow you to create dazzling and dynamic full color creations. Unlock your inner artist with the best drawing tool available for the Apple iPad.
Use 18 amazing procedural brushes to create stunning pictures with ease. Store a nearly unlimited number of pictures in your local gallery and show them off to your friends and family with the slide show feature. Show off your creations to the world by submitting them to the on line photo gallery. Mirrored drawing modes allow you to create beautiful symmetrical and even kaleidoscopic paintings.
* 18 amazing brushes draw shapes and patterns automatically
* Intuitive user interface
* Mirrored Drawing – Vertical, Horizontal and Kaleidoscope mode
* Line width adjustment
* Opacity adjustment
* Brush custom adjustments
* Full color support with an intuitive color picker
* Selectable background color
* Gallery allows you to view, add, edit, delete and export your artwork
* Built in slide show feature lets you show off your creations
* Online gallery lets you share your pictures with friends, family and the world
* Full undo/redo is supported
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
OmniSketch 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Members of the media please contact Richard Taylor to obtain a promotional coupon code for a free copy of OmniSketch.
Richard Taylor is a software engineer with 20 years of software development experience. Richard plunged into iPhone development during the first iPhone SDK beta and has been plugging away with the iPhone SDK ever since. Quality iPhone/iPad Apps and happy customers are his ultimate goal. Copyright (C) 2010 Richard Taylor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Software Engineer and Owner